Welcome to Pam Golding Hospitality Partners
At Pam Golding Hospitality Partners, South Africa’s thriving hotel, bed & breakfast and guesthouse sector is our sole focus.
Whether you’re an individual in search of a lifestyle property or a large hotel group looking to make a sound investment; our partners can guide you through the process from inception to completion and beyond.
Comprised of five of the country’s most well-respected and recognisable firms in the finance, insurance, immigration, legal and property industries, we are able to provide fully integrated solutions to anyone seeking expert advice.
These five firms put over 180 years of collective experience directly at the disposal of hospitality property investors, to provide an integrated investment solution.
- Pam Golding Lodges and Guesthouses is the property arm of the partnership; helping clients to locate, purchase and take ownership of the perfect boutique hotel, lodge, bed and breakfast or guesthouse.
- Schliemann Attorneys provides the proven legal expertise in all fields of South African legislation, whether corporate, labour or municipal.
- BnB Sure, a subsidiary of Zurich Insurance, offers bespoke insurance cover for the owners of guesthouses, lodges and boutique hotels. Fully accredited and affiliated, BnB Sure is committed to meeting the individual needs of its clients.
- Grant Thornton provides the financial and taxation expertise; to supply the independent assurance, tax, risk and compliance knowledge integral to making informed business decisions. Whether a client is local or international, an individual or a corporation, the necessary facts and figures will be provided.
- IBM Business Immigration Services attends to all international relocation requirements, from basic advice to full service visa and work permit applications.
Our experience, skills, commitment to providing the best possible service, and solution-focused philosophy make us the choice for anyone looking to sell or buy hospitality properties and ensure that those assets become successful investments.
24 Jul 2015
A large number of countries in the world are facing challenges with immigration. Italy, Spain and Portugal, just to mention but a few, have all had to deal with (African) immigrants who brave the Mediterranean... Read More
21 Jul 2015
There is a rising problem in the hotel industry, which is hitting small domestic businesses the hardest. Younger generations begin to become a larger part of hotel clientele everywhere, which makes the... Read More
21 Jul 2015