About BnB Sure
Founded in 1999, BnB Sure is a subsidiary of Zurich Insurance South Africa, a leading multi-line insurance provider. We help Bed and Breakfast and Guesthouse owners understand and protect themselves from risk. BnB Sure prides itself on providing innovative insurance solutions to meet our customers’ individual needs.
Why BnB Sure
Some of our greatest strengths in servicing the hospitality industry in South Africa include the following:
- BnB Sure cover both the personal and business insurance of an establishment – there is no need to split the two.
- BnB Sure is a preferred supplier to NAA, GHASA, BABASA, Chambers Accommodation and Tourism, all on a national basis.
- BnB Sure work closely with FEDHASA in all their regions.
- BnB Sure is the preferred supplier to KWA BABA in KwaZulu Natal, PEMBBA in Port Elizabeth, MOSSEL BAY GUILD and CAPE TOWN NORTH ACCOMMODATION ASSOCIATION.
- Premium discounts for owners over 50 and for members of any of the Associations mentioned above or graded by recognised grading bodies.
- No forcible and violent entry requirements for theft.
Protecting Your Revenue Stream
Owning assets in the hospitality industry can be both exciting and rewarding. Like all investments, however, your assets will face risks.
Revenue generation in the hospitality and tourism sectors can be susceptible to the seasonal nature of the market, consumer spending power, economic fluctuations and other related risks.
In addition, these sectors face a number of risk events arising from natural catastrophe, fire, environmental damage, utility failure, damage to infrastructure and crime. Bring public liability exposure into the equation and you’ll see that the value of selecting an experienced insurer, with the assistance of a professional insurance broker cannot be underestimated.
As professionals in their field, your broker and insurer are there to help you understand and manage your risks. It is important that they understand the customer, share the love you have for your business and offer the widest possible covers available to protect your hospitality assets, as well as your revenue stream.