Elegant Guest House in Franschhoek
- Braai Area
- Mountain view
- Dining Room
- En-suite bathrooms
- Reception area
About the property
Nestled in the heart of Franschhoek in the Cape Winelands this luxury guest house accommodation is ideally located to explore the many features of the winelands.
• 84 kms From City Centre
• 81 kms From The Airport
This luxury guest house won the Best Small Guest House (B&B style) award in the 2010 and 2011 National AA Travel Guides and American Express Accommodation Awards Programmes
There is a comfortable owners apartment and six rooms in total, four individually decorated bedrooms with king size or twin beds and two elegant suites with extra length king size beds and private lounges which fulfil all the needs of the discerning traveller. The décor is muted and the atmosphere is one of understated elegance with clever touches of thoughtful luxury.
• En-Suite Bathrooms With Heated Towel Rails And Separate Power Showers
• Crisp White Cotton Percale Bed Linen
• Satellite TV
• Air-Conditioning / Heating
• Tea / Coffee Making Facilities And Iced Water
• A Choice Of Twin Or King-Size Beds: With / Without Extra Length
• A Choice Of Upstairs / Downstairs: Magnificent Mountain / Pool-Courtyard Views
• Outdoor Balconies (Rooms 4 & 6)
• An Exclusive Range Of Charlotte Rhys Rooibos Bath Products
• A Generous Supply Of Plump Towels And Soft Bath Robes
• A Choice Of Traditional Or Corner Baths
The valley offers wine and cheese tasting, cellar tours, hiking, climbing, cycling, fishing, golf, horse riding, tennis, picnics, jazz and classical concerts in season, health spas and numerous boutique shops.
The sheltered central pool courtyard features a sparkling pool, sun loungers, umbrella-shaded tables and chairs and a generous supply of fresh towels. Adjoining the courtyard, the pool-lounge provides instant shade and comfortable cane furniture, a collection of games and shower facilities (ideal for early arrivals and late departures).