Four-star guesthouse – Montagu
- Braai Area
- Mountain view
- Dining Room
- En-suite bathrooms
About the property
The gateway to the Klein Karoo
This four-star Cape Dutch Guesthouse is ideally nestled in the quaint town of Montagu, situated on the legendary Route 62, winding through the Breede River Valley, halfway between Cape Town and Oudtshoorn. A peaceful haven for the traveller who enjoys the breath-taking scenery of the valley, superb restaurants and pure relaxation.
Trading since 2004 the guesthouse is well frequented and generates a very comfortable income that covers all the operating and living expenses. Major renovations done in 2007 and 2008.
Guest accommodation includes 2 deluxe garden rooms and 2 comfort garden rooms set in a tropical garden with pool and are decorated in a contemporary African inspired style with quality finishes and fixtures. A further 2 bedrooms en-suite are used privately, can be used as additional guest rooms. The owners live in separate 80 m² wing of the historic Cape Dutch manor house anno 1859, and have created a well-established name for themselves. The private owners part comprises a kitchen, lounge, office, bedroom, en-suite bathroom, and a cosy patio.
All rooms have a private entrance and a patio or veranda.
- Air conditioning (cooling and heating)
- Free WIFI
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Stocked bar fridge
- Satellite flat screen TV (DSTV)
- Electronic safe
- Free toiletries
- Hairdryer and shaver point
- Electric blanket
- Pool towels
General facilities and services:
- Salt water swimming pool with loungers and easy chairs (towels provided)
- Lush tropical garden with secluded corners
- Secure parking on the property with remote controlled access
- Restaurants within easy walking distance
- Shop with quality gifts and souvenirs