Guest Lodge on a 3,5km Unspoilt and Pristine Beach near Cape St Francis
- Braai Area
- Sea view
- Dining Room
- En-suite bathrooms
About the property
This exclusive Four Star Luxury Guest Lodge is situated on a Private Coastal Reserve Between Knysna & Port Elizabeth in the malaria free Eastern Cape in South Africa and is a sought after destination for tourist commencing or finishing the famous Garden Route journey. It is thus strategically located for excursions to Tsitsikamma National Park, Baviaanskloof, St Francis Bay with its award winning spectacular golf courses and famous Addo Elephant National Park.
The Lodge is established on 64.64 Ha of this spectacular coastal reserve which is set on a total of 235 ha of unspoilt landscape, bordering a 3,5km virtual private beach in a picturesque setting of dunes, woods, river deltas, wetlands, lagoons and home to free roaming horses and an extensive birdlife.
Accommodation comprises of Four Luxury Chalets, and 10 Guest Rooms, all with direct access to the beach.
Facilities On Offer:
- Restaurant (serving breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Bar with television & fire place
- Swimming pool
- Boma (which is an African style fire/ barbeque entertainment area built from natural materials)
Activities On Offer:
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Hiking trials on the Coastal Reserve
- Sundowners on one of the decks
- Group barbeques at the Boma
- Dune safaris in 4×4
- Bird watching
- Two 18 hole golf courses in the nearby St Francis Bay
It is possible to acquire the adjoining exclusive Villa on 35 Ha of land at an additional R10 million, or even more parcels of land and create your own reserve.
Don’t Miss Out On An Opportunity To Realize Your Dream Of Owning Your Own Sandy, Unspoilt Private Beachfront.