ICONIC HOTEL IN THE HEART OF CAPE TOWN
- Braai Area
- Conference facilities
- Mountain view
- Dining Room
- En-suite bathrooms
- Reception area
About the property
This unique Hotel is perfectly located in the famous Long Street, Cape Town and is an ideal base from which to explore Cape Town and the area’s endless touring options. The hotel is close to Green Market Square, as well as award-winning restaurants, theatres, nightclubs, bars, shopping centres, championship golf courses and other sporting facilities.
The Hotel provides accommodation, conferencing, functions, cinema, restaurant and bar.
- 26 rooms:
- 2 suites of around 8×5 = 40 m² each, private and secluded, wooden-decked patios, elegant lounges with plasma TV, king-size beds and deluxe
- 19 superior rooms of around 6×4 = 24 m² each, plus bathrooms
- 4 standard rooms en suite
- 1 single en suite
- All suites are air conditioned, en suite and entertaining
- 7 vintage trailers in/on the roof top garden, all individually decorated by various artists
- All the suites are air-conditioned, incredibly well-insulated, have hot and cold running water, flushing toilets and showers
- Bar; 100-120 people; could also be changed into a
- Boardroom; catering for 16-20 people
- Restaurant/Conference venue; 90 seater
- Café/Restaurant; 60 guests, currently also used for breakfast buffets
- 2 professional kitchens
- Period elevator
- Currently on 3 floors, 540 m² per floor, so total 1,620 m² building under roof excluding basement.
- On roof: sky bar, cinema
- Basement: laundry, maintenance, storage
- Garage: 6 Additional off-site parking is provided (valet parking)
The Hotel caters to 4 legs of clients; the foreign tourist market, the South African tourist market, the conference delegates as well as the corporate market being located in the heart of the CBD and around the corner from Parliament.
The business centers on providing accommodation, restaurant and functions. Cape Town is a very popular tourist destination and high occupancies (over 80%) are possible.